Street Closure - East 24th Street
Tuesday June 25, 2019 12:03 PM
June 25, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – EAST 24TH STREET
Starting Wednesday, June 26th, East 24th Street will be closed from J.R. Miller Boulevard to Veach Road for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, June 28th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Nicholas Dr. & Back Square Dr.
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - May 27, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups Resume 6/6/20
- Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updated Reopening of Parks Amenities
- Lane Closures- Breckenridge St. & Parrish Ave.
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancellation
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled