Spring War on Potholes
Thursday April 15, 2021 3:35 PM
April 15, 2021
For information, contact Street Manager Kevin DeRossitt at 270-687-8680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY OF OWENSORO
DECLARES “WAR ON POTHOLES”
Winter weather has done its usual damage to city streets. Frequent freezing and thawing cycles experienced during the winter months result in cracks in the streets that allow water to seep under the road surface causing potholes.
In order to fill potholes created during the winter freeze cycle, the Owensboro Street Department has declared a “WAR ON POTHOLES”. During the week of April 19 through April 23, the public is asked to report the location of potholes to City Action: Ph: 270-687-4444, Email: email@example.com or thru the City’s mobile app OnlyOwensboro. Please be as specific as possible on locations, referencing a street address or intersection. City crews will repair potholes beginning April 26 through May 7. We will pass the location of potholes on state or county streets to the proper officials. Our goal is to have every pothole in the city identified and patched as quickly as possible.
Please help us to maintain our quality road system by reporting potholes!
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best Neighborhood Alliance Cleanup Day
- CITY OF OWENSBORO ANNOUNCES ALL-AMERICAN FOURTH OF JULY EVENT
- Street Closure - Bulfinch Avenue
- Lane Closure - Bulfinch Avenue
- 2021 Spray Parks Opening Day – Saturday, May 29
- Neighborhood Alliance Special Called Meetings (May)
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Meeting
- City of Owensboro Engages the Public for Naming the Northwest NRSA Neighborhood
- Lane Closure - Frederica Street
- City of Owensboro Accepting Applications for Community Catalyst Grant Programs in Northwest NRSA