Lane Closure - Frederica Street
Monday May 3, 2021 11:33 AM
May 3, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
LANE CLOSURE – FREDERICA STREET
Beginning Thursday, May 6 the southbound lane of Frederica Street will be closed between 18th Street and 21st Street for RWRA manhole grouting. This closure is expected to last through Friday, May 7, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best Neighborhood Alliance Cleanup Day
- CITY OF OWENSBORO ANNOUNCES ALL-AMERICAN FOURTH OF JULY EVENT
- Street Closure - Bulfinch Avenue
- Lane Closure - Bulfinch Avenue
- 2021 Spray Parks Opening Day – Saturday, May 29
- Neighborhood Alliance Special Called Meetings (May)
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Meeting
- City of Owensboro Engages the Public for Naming the Northwest NRSA Neighborhood
- Lane Closure - Frederica Street
- City of Owensboro Accepting Applications for Community Catalyst Grant Programs in Northwest NRSA