Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting
Monday October 14, 2019 11:32 AM
October 14, 2019
For information, contact Kim Tignor at (270) 687-8580
OWENSBORO-DAVIESS COUNTY BOARD OF ETHICS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
October 16, 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics will hold a Special Called Meeting at 3:00 p.m., on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 in Room 406 located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to approve minutes, consider a closed session for deliberations of judicial or quasi-judicial bodies regarding individual adjudications or appointments under KRS 61.810(j) and consider approval of 2019 Financial Statements.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Nicholas Dr. & Back Square Dr.
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - May 27, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups Resume 6/6/20
- Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updated Reopening of Parks Amenities
- Lane Closures- Breckenridge St. & Parrish Ave.
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancellation
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled