1420 Jackson Street Ribbon Cutting
Wednesday June 26, 2019 9:50 AM
June 26, 2019
For information, contact Community Development Director Abby Shelton at 270-687-8658 or email@example.com.
1420 JACKSON STREET HOME RIBBON CUTTING
The public is invited to an open house Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. at 1420 Jackson Street. This home was built in partnership utilizing HOME funds and city revolving loan funding as part of the HUD (Housing and Urban Development) “HOME Partnerships Program” through the Owensboro Area Affordable Housing Solutions, Inc. Community Housing Development Organization.
For more information about the City of Owensboro and the Community Development Department, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Ben Hawes Family Day- Par 3
- 2019 Fall Adult Volleyball League
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Dugan Best Public Meeting 7/22/19
- 2019 Gone to the Dogs
- Storm Water Quality Advisory Committee Meeting 7/24/19
- 2019 Grease Skate Party at the Edge Ice Center
- Grease Skate Party - Edge Ice Center
- 2019 Dugan Best Rental Information
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting