1420 Jackson Street Ribbon Cutting
Wednesday June 26, 2019 9:50 AM
June 26, 2019
For information, contact Community Development Director Abby Shelton at 270-687-8658 or email@example.com.
1420 JACKSON STREET HOME RIBBON CUTTING
The public is invited to an open house Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. at 1420 Jackson Street. This home was built in partnership utilizing HOME funds and city revolving loan funding as part of the HUD (Housing and Urban Development) “HOME Partnerships Program” through the Owensboro Area Affordable Housing Solutions, Inc. Community Housing Development Organization.
For more information about the City of Owensboro and the Community Development Department, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Employees' Pension Fund (Closed) Special Called Meeting - 11/20/19
- Police & Firefighters' Retirement (Closed) Fund Meeting - 11/20/19
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Storybook Walk at Moreland Park
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting November 19, 2019
- City of Owensboro - 2019 Christmas Card on Sale
- Retirement Reception Honoring Chief Mitchell/Swearing in Ceremony Chief Howard
- City Commission Work Session - November 12, 2019
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled