Upcoming Street Closures
Monday March 5, 2018 2:00 PM
**Updated 3/5- Longfellow Drive to remain closed through April 30.
Fenmore Street is now open.
December 4, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING STREET CLOSURES
Starting Monday, December 4th, both lanes of Longfellow Drive from Tamarack Road to Byron Court will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Friday, December 29th. RWRA previously had Longfellow Drive closed for sewer repairs. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Tuesday, December 5th, both lanes of Fenmore Street from Dalton Street to Fargo Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Friday, December 29th. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- City Commission Meeting June 19, 2018
- Celebrate your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Street Closures
- Session II - Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
- City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
- 2018 Adult Kickball League @ Owensboro Softball Complex