Upcoming Street Closings
Monday June 22, 2015 3:43 PM
June 22, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING STREET CLOSINGS
Murphy Excavating and Brown Services will close Sweeney Street between 16th Street and 17th Street on Wednesday, June 24 for two days.
A contractor for the City of Owensboro will be closing Scherm Road from Mayfair Drive to Wesleyan Park Drive starting Monday, June 29 as the first portion of the Scherm Ditch Watershed Improvements Phase IV starts. The closure is anticipated for about 45 days in this section.
Signed detours will be appropriately marked for both of these closures. Please use caution and attention while traveling in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th
- Upcoming Street Closures