Upcoming Street Closings
Monday June 22, 2015 3:43 PM
June 22, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
UPCOMING STREET CLOSINGS
Murphy Excavating and Brown Services will close Sweeney Street between 16th Street and 17th Street on Wednesday, June 24 for two days.
A contractor for the City of Owensboro will be closing Scherm Road from Mayfair Drive to Wesleyan Park Drive starting Monday, June 29 as the first portion of the Scherm Ditch Watershed Improvements Phase IV starts. The closure is anticipated for about 45 days in this section.
Signed detours will be appropriately marked for both of these closures. Please use caution and attention while traveling in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours
- CITY COMMISSION WORK SESSION CANCELLED 12/11/18
- Edge Ice Center’s – GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SKATE PARTY
- City Commission 2019 Meeting Dates
- Special Events Committee 2019 Meeting Dates