Street Closures This Week For Sewer Repairs
Wednesday May 6, 2015 3:50 PM
May 6, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURES THIS WEEK FOR SEWER REPAIRS
The following streets will be closed starting this week for sewer repairs:
- Thursday, May 7: Adams Street will be closed from Stockton Drive to West Warwick Drive;
- Friday, May 8: Clay Street will be closed from east 24th Street to east 25th Street;
- Friday, May 8: Walnut Street will be closed from west 8th Street to west 9th Street;
Detours will be appropriate marked. Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE