Street Closures This Week For Sewer Repairs
Wednesday May 6, 2015 3:50 PM
May 6, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURES THIS WEEK FOR SEWER REPAIRS
The following streets will be closed starting this week for sewer repairs:
- Thursday, May 7: Adams Street will be closed from Stockton Drive to West Warwick Drive;
- Friday, May 8: Clay Street will be closed from east 24th Street to east 25th Street;
- Friday, May 8: Walnut Street will be closed from west 8th Street to west 9th Street;
Detours will be appropriate marked. Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating