Street Closures This Week For Sewer Repairs
Wednesday May 6, 2015 3:50 PM
May 6, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURES THIS WEEK FOR SEWER REPAIRS
The following streets will be closed starting this week for sewer repairs:
- Thursday, May 7: Adams Street will be closed from Stockton Drive to West Warwick Drive;
- Friday, May 8: Clay Street will be closed from east 24th Street to east 25th Street;
- Friday, May 8: Walnut Street will be closed from west 8th Street to west 9th Street;
Detours will be appropriate marked. Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th