Friday May 19, 2017 11:14 AM
May 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, St. Ann Street from Tremont Drive North to Tremont Drive South will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, both lanes of Nassau Avenue at 12th Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 31st, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Transit, Parks Closed and Sanitation Schedule Modified for Memorial Day
- Street Closures
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting
- Southeast Alliance Added to Neighborhood Cleanups
- Small Shelton Memorial Pavers Available for Purchase
- Owensboro Honored as 2017 Playful City USA Community
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - City Utility Commission Special Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meetings May 17, 2017
- OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
- 2017 Opening of Combest & Cravens Pools