Friday May 19, 2017 11:14 AM
May 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, St. Ann Street from Tremont Drive North to Tremont Drive South will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, both lanes of Nassau Avenue at 12th Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 31st, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center - September 29 Special Skating Session
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on September 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
- West 4th Street Lane Closure
- Owensboro Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- Street Closure
- 2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do Classes
- 2017 Fall Break, Holiday Break and Snow Day Camps' Registration
- Edge Ice Center - Birthday Party Packages
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Rental Areas