Friday May 19, 2017 11:14 AM
May 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, St. Ann Street from Tremont Drive North to Tremont Drive South will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, both lanes of Nassau Avenue at 12th Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 31st, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- Owensboro Sister Cities Board Meeting - April 25, 2018
- Apollo Area Alliance April Meeting Cancelled
- City of Owensboro to Celebrate Arbor Day with Tree Planting
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight