Wednesday March 8, 2017 10:14 AM
March 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, March 13th, West 12th Street from Woodlawn Avenue to Moreland Avenue will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately four days.
A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- City Commission Meeting June 19, 2018
- Celebrate your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Street Closures
- Session II - Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
- City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
- 2018 Adult Kickball League @ Owensboro Softball Complex