Wednesday March 8, 2017 10:14 AM
March 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Monday, March 13th, West 12th Street from Woodlawn Avenue to Moreland Avenue will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately four days.
A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Golf Courses – New Year’s Giveaway
- Experience the Polar Express at the Edge Ice Center
- Edge Ice Center – Public Session Hours
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board of Directors 2019 Meeting Dates
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours