Monday May 1, 2017 10:30 AM
May 1, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Tuesday, May 2nd, Leitchfield Road from Parrish Avenue to 18th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This project could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today
- GREENBELT TRAIL CLOSURE
- City Commission Work Session Cancelled July 10, 2018
- Street Closure
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Parties