Wednesday December 21, 2016 10:32 AM
October 27, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Monday, October 31st, the intersection of Maple Avenue and St. Elizabeth Street will be closed for street repair. The closure is expected to last through January 31, 2017. pending no delays or inclement weather.
A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating