Special Called Meeting & Commission Meeting October 3, 2017
Friday September 29, 2017 3:42 PM
September 29, 2017
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING &
OCTOBER 3, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called meeting at 4:00 p.m., on Tuesday, October 3, 2017, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to conduct a Public Hearing to obtain comments from the public regarding Ordinance 27-2017 levying the ad valorem taxes for municipal purposes for the fiscal year commencing July 1, 2017, and ending June 30, 2018, at the rate of 26.20 cents per $100 of assessed valuation of real property, 25.30 cents per $100 of assessed valuation of personal property, and 30.30 cents per $100 of assessed valuation of vehicles, and providing for the collection and apportionment of same.
The Board of Commissioners will then hold the regularly scheduled Commission meeting at 5:00 p.m.
The agenda packet for the Commission meeting will be available Monday, October 2, 2017 at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today