Southtown Boulevard Extension Open
Tuesday November 25, 2014 4:29 PM
November 25, 2014
For information, contact Public Information/Community Representative Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOUTHTOWN BOULEVARD EXTENSION OPEN
The Southtown Boulvard extension to the Airpark (across Carter Road) will open to traffic tomorrow, Wednesday, November 26, 2014. This additional entrance and exit to the Airpark should help to relieve traffic congestion caused by the recent addition of businesses and jobs in the area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating