Register now for Adult Coed Volleyball
Thursday October 23, 2014 11:19 AM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is now accepting registrations for the 2014 Winter Coed Volleyball League.
Divisions are offered for recreational and intermediate level players. Teams will need to consist of six players (four men and two women). League nights will be Mondays and/or Tuesdays for recreational division and Thursdays for intermediate division. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
Deadline to register is December 19. League play is scheduled to begin the week of January 12. The entry fee per team is $110 and is due at time of registration. Registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org.
For more information on volleyball leagues, please call 270-687-8700 or visit www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- West 1st Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro