Register now for Adult Coed Volleyball
Thursday October 23, 2014 11:19 AM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is now accepting registrations for the 2014 Winter Coed Volleyball League.
Divisions are offered for recreational and intermediate level players. Teams will need to consist of six players (four men and two women). League nights will be Mondays and/or Tuesdays for recreational division and Thursdays for intermediate division. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
Deadline to register is December 19. League play is scheduled to begin the week of January 12. The entry fee per team is $110 and is due at time of registration. Registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org.
For more information on volleyball leagues, please call 270-687-8700 or visit www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- City Commission Meeting June 19, 2018
- Celebrate your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Street Closures
- Session II - Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
- City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
- 2018 Adult Kickball League @ Owensboro Softball Complex