Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
Thursday October 26, 2017 10:53 AM
October 26, 2017
For information, contact Street Manager Kevin DeRossitt at 270-687-8680 or email@example.com.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT DECLARES WAR ON POTHOLES!
In preparation for cold weather and the difficulty in obtaining hot asphalt mix for pothole repair work, the Owensboro Street Department will launch a WAR ON POTHOLES October 30 through November 3. During this week, the public is being asked to call City Action at 270-687-4444 to report the location of all potholes. Please be as specific as possible on locations, referencing a street address or intersection. City crews will patch potholes the week of November 6 through November 10. The City of Owensboro will pass the location of potholes on state or county streets to the proper officials. Our goal is to have every pothole in the city identified and patched as quickly as possible.
Please help us to maintain our quality road system by reporting potholes to CityAction at 270-687-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2nd Street Closure
- City of Owensboro to Honor Veterans as Part of National Vietnam War Veterans Day
- East 18th Street Repair
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure