Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
Monday September 14, 2020 1:49 PM
September 14, 2020
For more information, contact Executive Director Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561
OWENSBORO SISTER CITIES AND REGIONS BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
September 16, 2020 – 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board will hold a Special Called Meeting on September 16, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. via video teleconference, as permitted by KRS 61.826. The agenda for the meeting is attached.
The purpose of the meeting is approval of minutes and treasurer’s report, discuss marketing ideas for t-shirts and lapel pins, board member recruitment and the OSCAR 30th Anniversary celebration, update on the Scout and Firefighter exchanges, and Ambassador Program toolkits.
Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19 public attendance will not be permitted at the meeting. No primary location will be set for public attendance as per Kentucky OAG 20-05. The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro.
For information about Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions and how to get involved, visit us at www.owensborosistercities.org
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting