Owensboro City Commission Special Called Meeting - January 8, 2019
Monday January 7, 2019 9:39 AM
January 7, 2019
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
JANUARY 8, 2019 - 3:30 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners regularly scheduled 12:00 pm, Work Session on January 8, 2019 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 3:30 p.m., on Tuesday, January 8, 2019, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to hear updates on Fund Balance Policy, OBKY, Downtown Parking and the City Project List. The agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting Cancelled
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion at the Edge Ice Center
- 2019 T-Ball Registration
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Spring Break Skating Sessions
- Smothers Park – National Walk in the Park Day
- 2019 PGA Youth League
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Riley Avenue
- City Commission Meeting 3/19/19