Owensboro Air Show Returning September 13-15, 2019
Tuesday February 5, 2019 4:42 PM
February 5, 2019
For information contact Tim Ross, Public Events Director at 270-687-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THE OWENSBORO AIR SHOW RETURNING SEPTEMBER 13-15, 2019
The City of Owensboro announced today that the 2019 Owensboro Air Show will return to Owensboro September 13 - 15, 2019.
“We are really excited to build on the success of the air show as a growing attraction for visitors from around the United States with another great show in 2019. I am excited to have the U.S. Air Force F-16 Viper Demonstration Team returning to Owensboro for the show this year,” said Public Events Director, Tim Ross. For the first time in U.S. Air Force history, the single-ship demonstration team will feature a female pilot, Capt. Zoe Kotnik. Additional civilian and military performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Owensboro Air Show will once again have activities on Friday, September 13 at the Owensboro Daviess County Regional Airport in addition to the air show over the Ohio River on Saturday and Sunday, September 14 & 15, 2019.
Visit www.owensboro.org to view the events calendar and sign up for text alerts.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting - 2/19/19
- World Champion Joey Chestnut returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Street Closure - 2nd Street
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups
- City Commission Special Called Meeting February 12, 2019
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – Summer Day Camp
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro Air Show Returning September 13-15, 2019
- Street Light Replacement to Start Tomorrow
- Popular Annual Financial Report Available