Jack C. Fisher Park Entrance Closure
Friday March 8, 2019 1:51 PM
March 8, 2019
For more information, contact RWRA at 270-687-8450 firstname.lastname@example.org.
JACK C. FISHER PARK ENTRANCE CLOSURE
Starting Monday, March 11th, the Jack C. Fisher Park entrance will be closed for installation of a new sewer line. The project is expected to last until March 21st, pending no delays or inclement weather. There will not be access to the park for the duration of the closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting Cancelled
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion at the Edge Ice Center
- 2019 T-Ball Registration
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Spring Break Skating Sessions
- Smothers Park – National Walk in the Park Day
- 2019 PGA Youth League
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Riley Avenue
- City Commission Meeting 3/19/19