Jack C. Fisher Park Entrance Closure
Friday March 8, 2019 1:51 PM
March 8, 2019
For more information, contact RWRA at 270-687-8450 email@example.com.
JACK C. FISHER PARK ENTRANCE CLOSURE
Starting Monday, March 11th, the Jack C. Fisher Park entrance will be closed for installation of a new sewer line. The project is expected to last until March 21st, pending no delays or inclement weather. There will not be access to the park for the duration of the closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - West 10th Street
- Street Closure - 7th Street
- Street Closing - St. Ann Street
- Memorial Day Schedule
- City Commission Meeting May 21, 2019
- Cravens Pool - Parent/Tot Water Play Open Swim
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Summer Public Skating Sessions
- Ben Hawes Family Day – Par 3
- Family Nights at Combest Pool
- Street Closure - Martin Luther King Jr. Loop East