Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
Monday August 3, 2020 11:00 AM
August 3, 2020
For information, contact Kim Tignor at (270)687-8580 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO HISTORIC PRESERVATION
BOARD SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Historic Preservation Board will hold a special called meeting at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The agenda for the meeting is attached.
The purpose of the meeting is approval of minutes and the request for a dimensional variance regarding the width of the garage and the height of a fence concerning properties located at 300 E. 5th Street, 306-308 E. 5th Street and 515 J.R. Miller Blvd.
Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19, public attendance will not be permitted at the meeting. No primary location will be set for public attendance as per Kentucky OAG 20-05. The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting