Frederica Street Closure **UPDATED**
Wednesday February 1, 2017 1:50 PM
January 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
FREDERICA STREET CLOSURE
Starting Monday, January 23rd, a contractor for Envision Contractors will be conducting storm sewer repairs in front of 234 Frederica Street. The southbound lanes of Frederica Street from 2nd Street to 3rd Street will be closed. One northbound lane of Frederica Street from 3rd Street to 2nd Street will also be closed. The work is expected to be completed by Friday, February 3 pending delays or inclement weather.
Detours will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating