Frederica Street Closure **UPDATED**
Wednesday February 1, 2017 1:50 PM
January 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
FREDERICA STREET CLOSURE
Starting Monday, January 23rd, a contractor for Envision Contractors will be conducting storm sewer repairs in front of 234 Frederica Street. The southbound lanes of Frederica Street from 2nd Street to 3rd Street will be closed. One northbound lane of Frederica Street from 3rd Street to 2nd Street will also be closed. The work is expected to be completed by Friday, February 3 pending delays or inclement weather.
Detours will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th