E. 25TH STREET LANE CLOSURE - OMU WATER CREWS
Thursday July 13, 2017 9:32 AM
July 13, 2017
For information contact Sonya Dixon, OMU Public Relations & Communications Manager, at 270-926-3200.
LANE CLOSURE ON EAST 25TH STREET TODAY
OMU water crews have the westbound lane of East 25th Street closed today from Clay to J.R. Miller Blvd. The closure will re-open later this afternoon. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons