E. 25TH STREET LANE CLOSURE - OMU WATER CREWS
Thursday July 13, 2017 9:32 AM
July 13, 2017
For information contact Sonya Dixon, OMU Public Relations & Communications Manager, at 270-926-3200.
LANE CLOSURE ON EAST 25TH STREET TODAY
OMU water crews have the westbound lane of East 25th Street closed today from Clay to J.R. Miller Blvd. The closure will re-open later this afternoon. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3