E. 25TH STREET LANE CLOSURE - OMU WATER CREWS
Thursday July 13, 2017 9:32 AM
July 13, 2017
For information contact Sonya Dixon, OMU Public Relations & Communications Manager, at 270-926-3200.
LANE CLOSURE ON EAST 25TH STREET TODAY
OMU water crews have the westbound lane of East 25th Street closed today from Clay to J.R. Miller Blvd. The closure will re-open later this afternoon. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- Owensboro Sister Cities Board Meeting - April 25, 2018
- Apollo Area Alliance April Meeting Cancelled
- City of Owensboro to Celebrate Arbor Day with Tree Planting
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight