E. 25TH STREET LANE CLOSURE - OMU WATER CREWS
Thursday July 13, 2017 9:32 AM
July 13, 2017
For information contact Sonya Dixon, OMU Public Relations & Communications Manager, at 270-926-3200.
LANE CLOSURE ON EAST 25TH STREET TODAY
OMU water crews have the westbound lane of East 25th Street closed today from Clay to J.R. Miller Blvd. The closure will re-open later this afternoon. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center - September 29 Special Skating Session
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on September 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
- West 4th Street Lane Closure
- Owensboro Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- Street Closure
- 2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do Classes
- 2017 Fall Break, Holiday Break and Snow Day Camps' Registration
- Edge Ice Center - Birthday Party Packages
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Rental Areas