City Inlets and Leaf Collection
Monday November 16, 2015 5:42 PM
November 16, 2015
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8702 or email@example.com.
CITY INLETS AND LEAF COLLECTION
Because of heavy rain predicted for tonight and continuing into the next two days, the City of Owensboro is asking citizens to help keep local inlets free of any leaves and debris to help prevent flooding. Residents should check and clear gutters and inlets to ensure they are not blocked by leaves that have fallen or have been raked for collection.
City crews have already completed the first stage of leaf collection and currently working on the second stage.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org or call City Action at 270-687-4444.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting