City Commission Special Called Meetings - September 15, 2020
Monday September 14, 2020 4:46 PM
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS OF
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 – 4:45 P.M.
PROPOSED 2020 TAX RATE
A Special Called Meeting of the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will be held at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY in the Commission Chambers on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 beginning at 4:45 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to receive public comment on the real property proposed tax rate for 2020.
SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 – 5:00 P.M.
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
At 5:00 p.m., the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will convene in a Special Called Meeting to consider the following business: Approval of Minutes, Board Appointments, Personnel Appointments, 2nd readings of Ordinances and Municipal Orders, hear first reading of an ordinance, City Manager and Elected Officials Comments.
Both agendas are available online at owensboro.org.
Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19 public attendance will not be permitted at the meetings. No primary location will be set for public attendance as per Kentucky OAG 20-05. The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org. Public comments can be submitted prior to the meetings to: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the Facebook live feed.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting