City Commission Meeting Change - January 14, 2020
Monday January 13, 2020 10:11 AM
January 13, 2020
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
January 14, 2020 – 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners regularly scheduled Work Session for Tuesday, January 14, 2020 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 5:00 p.m., in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to consider minutes; hear second reading of Ordinances 1-2020 and Ordinance 2-2020; first reading of Ordinance 3-2020, approve Municipal Order 1-2020, 2-2020 and 3-2020; hear City Manager and Elected Official comments and an Open Public Form. The full agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Parking Committee 2020 Meeting Dates
- City Commission Meeting Cancelled - January 21, 2020
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting Change - January 14, 2020
- Street Closure - 2nd Street
- Street Closure - Allen Street
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Notice
- Street Closure - East 17th Street
- Street Closure - Griffith Place West