Beginning of Leaf Season 2017
Tuesday October 10, 2017 1:44 PM
October 10, 2017
For information, contact Sanitation Manager, Downey Ward at 270-687-8760 or email@example.com.
BEGINNING OF LEAF SEASON 2017
The Owensboro Sanitation Department will begin vacuum leaf collection on October 24, 2017 and will run through February 15, 2018. This method of collects loose piles of leaves per zone area.
Owensboro Sanitation reminds customers to remember:
Don’t mix limbs, yard waste or trash with leaves;
Do not wet leaves;
Rake leaves curbside in the yard – not the street or sidewalk;
Make leaf piles accessible for sanitation crews by not placing piles next to parked cars, and do not block leaf piles with parked cars;
Do not cover up obstructions with leaf piles.
The last week for limb collection will be October 16th – 20th. These will be picked up on your trash day.
For leaf collection progress, visit www.owensboro.org/departments/sanitation or the city’s Facebook page.
Other Recent News
- West 3rd Street Closure
- Sportscenter Fan Fest Set for Saturday, October 21st
- Fire Lane Ordinance to Be Enforced November 1st
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting October 18, 2017
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting October 18, 2017
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Rental Areas
- City Commission Meeting October 17, 2017
- Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Annual Halloween Dance
- Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Halloween Party
- Beginning of Leaf Season 2017