ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT CITY PARKS LOCATIONS - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Wednesday August 12, 2015 3:55 PM
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT CITY PARKS LOCATIONS
The following asphalt maintenance projects are scheduled to take place in August:
Waymond Morris Park
August 13th and 14th: Limited parking available due to parking areas being resealed.
August 17th and 18th: Driveway closed for resealing. No access to park.
August 19th: Basketball court and parking area closed.
August 20th: Walking trail closed.
August 21st: Main parking area closed.
Projects are subject to potential delays caused by inclement weather.
For more information on these projects, please contact the City of Owensboro’s Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700, or the City of Owensboro’s Public Works Department at 270-687-8715.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours
- CITY COMMISSION WORK SESSION CANCELLED 12/11/18
- Edge Ice Center’s – GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SKATE PARTY
- City Commission 2019 Meeting Dates
- Special Events Committee 2019 Meeting Dates