ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT CITY PARKS LOCATIONS - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Wednesday August 12, 2015 3:55 PM
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT CITY PARKS LOCATIONS
The following asphalt maintenance projects are scheduled to take place in August:
Waymond Morris Park
August 13th and 14th: Limited parking available due to parking areas being resealed.
August 17th and 18th: Driveway closed for resealing. No access to park.
August 19th: Basketball court and parking area closed.
August 20th: Walking trail closed.
August 21st: Main parking area closed.
Projects are subject to potential delays caused by inclement weather.
For more information on these projects, please contact the City of Owensboro’s Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700, or the City of Owensboro’s Public Works Department at 270-687-8715.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th