ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT CITY PARKS LOCATIONS - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Wednesday August 12, 2015 3:55 PM
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT CITY PARKS LOCATIONS
The following asphalt maintenance projects are scheduled to take place in August:
Waymond Morris Park
August 13th and 14th: Limited parking available due to parking areas being resealed.
August 17th and 18th: Driveway closed for resealing. No access to park.
August 19th: Basketball court and parking area closed.
August 20th: Walking trail closed.
August 21st: Main parking area closed.
Projects are subject to potential delays caused by inclement weather.
For more information on these projects, please contact the City of Owensboro’s Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700, or the City of Owensboro’s Public Works Department at 270-687-8715.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- City Commission Meeting June 19, 2018
- Celebrate your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Street Closures
- Session II - Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
- City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
- 2018 Adult Kickball League @ Owensboro Softball Complex