Apollo Area Alliance September Meeting Cancelled
Monday September 25, 2017 3:47 PM
September 25, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APOLLO AREA ALLIANCE SEPTEMBER MEETING CANCELLED
The Apollo Area Alliance meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 26th has been cancelled. The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 24th at 6:00 p.m. at Century Christian Church.
The Apollo Area Alliance represents neighborhoods between Carter Road and Frederica Street and between the U.S. 60 Bypass and Southtown Boulevard. The alliance also includes Twin Lakes subdivision, south of Southtown and neighborhoods south of Tamarack Road. The alliance meets at 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of every month at Century Christian Church.
For more information about the City of Owensboro and the Neighborhood Alliance Program, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating