4th Street Closure
Tuesday May 30, 2017 9:31 AM
May 30, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4th STREET CLOSURE
Beginning Wednesday, May 31st, the railroad crossing along East 4th Street between Dixie Court and Alsop Lane will be closed for CSX repairs. Please note that this closure is near Glenmore Distilleries. The railroad crossing will re-open the morning of Friday, June 2nd. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE