4th Street Closure
Tuesday May 30, 2017 9:31 AM
May 30, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4th STREET CLOSURE
Beginning Wednesday, May 31st, the railroad crossing along East 4th Street between Dixie Court and Alsop Lane will be closed for CSX repairs. Please note that this closure is near Glenmore Distilleries. The railroad crossing will re-open the morning of Friday, June 2nd. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th