4th Street Closure
Tuesday May 30, 2017 9:31 AM
May 30, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4th STREET CLOSURE
Beginning Wednesday, May 31st, the railroad crossing along East 4th Street between Dixie Court and Alsop Lane will be closed for CSX repairs. Please note that this closure is near Glenmore Distilleries. The railroad crossing will re-open the morning of Friday, June 2nd. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating