4th Street and Frederica Street Intersection Work
Thursday March 2, 2017 12:09 PM
March 2, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
4TH STREET AND FREDERICA STREET INTERSECTION WORK
Starting Saturday, March 4th, OMU will begin work on the signal pole replacement at the intersection of 4th Street and Frederica Street. Lane restrictions will be utilized during the work and temporary signals will be utilized while setting the new traffic signals.
Work is expected to be completed Sunday, March 5th pending no inclement weather or delays. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE