4th Street and Frederica Street Intersection Work
Thursday March 2, 2017 12:09 PM
March 2, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
4TH STREET AND FREDERICA STREET INTERSECTION WORK
Starting Saturday, March 4th, OMU will begin work on the signal pole replacement at the intersection of 4th Street and Frederica Street. Lane restrictions will be utilized during the work and temporary signals will be utilized while setting the new traffic signals.
Work is expected to be completed Sunday, March 5th pending no inclement weather or delays. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3