4th Street and Frederica Street Intersection Work
Thursday March 2, 2017 12:09 PM
March 2, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4TH STREET AND FREDERICA STREET INTERSECTION WORK
Starting Saturday, March 4th, OMU will begin work on the signal pole replacement at the intersection of 4th Street and Frederica Street. Lane restrictions will be utilized during the work and temporary signals will be utilized while setting the new traffic signals.
Work is expected to be completed Sunday, March 5th pending no inclement weather or delays. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons