4th Street and Frederica Street Intersection Work
Thursday March 2, 2017 12:09 PM
March 2, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
4TH STREET AND FREDERICA STREET INTERSECTION WORK
Starting Saturday, March 4th, OMU will begin work on the signal pole replacement at the intersection of 4th Street and Frederica Street. Lane restrictions will be utilized during the work and temporary signals will be utilized while setting the new traffic signals.
Work is expected to be completed Sunday, March 5th pending no inclement weather or delays. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating