3rd Street Closure **UPDATED**
Thursday February 16, 2017 10:52 AM
February 9, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd STREET CLOSURE
Starting Monday, February 13th, a contractor with Ernie Davis & Sons will close both lanes of 3rd Street from Frederica Street to St. Elizabeth Street for sewer repair.
This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, February 22nd pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Transit, Parks Closed and Sanitation Schedule Modified for Memorial Day
- Street Closures
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting
- Southeast Alliance Added to Neighborhood Cleanups
- Small Shelton Memorial Pavers Available for Purchase
- Owensboro Honored as 2017 Playful City USA Community
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - City Utility Commission Special Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meetings May 17, 2017
- OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
- 2017 Opening of Combest & Cravens Pools