3rd Street Closure **UPDATED**
Thursday February 16, 2017 10:52 AM
February 9, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd STREET CLOSURE
Starting Monday, February 13th, a contractor with Ernie Davis & Sons will close both lanes of 3rd Street from Frederica Street to St. Elizabeth Street for sewer repair.
This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, February 22nd pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City of Owensboro to Celebrate Bicentennial Birthday Party During All-American Fourth of July Celebration
- 2017 Owensboro Parks - Fall Softball League
- 2017 Owensboro Parks - Fall Adult Softball Leagues
- City of Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Program July Meetings
- NEW - 2017 Owensboro Parks - Fall T-Ball League
- 2017 Learn-to-Skate Classes - July 18-August 8
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- 2017 Owensboro Parks - Fall Baseball League
- 2017 National SUNGLASSES Day @ Owensboro Pools
- Walk of Fame Presentation Friday, June 23rd