3rd Street Closure **UPDATED**
Thursday February 16, 2017 10:52 AM
February 9, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
3rd STREET CLOSURE
Starting Monday, February 13th, a contractor with Ernie Davis & Sons will close both lanes of 3rd Street from Frederica Street to St. Elizabeth Street for sewer repair.
This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, February 22nd pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- West 3rd Street Closure
- Fire Lane Ordinance to Be Enforced November 1st
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting October 18, 2017
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting October 18, 2017
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Rental Areas
- City Commission Meeting October 17, 2017
- Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Annual Halloween Dance
- Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Halloween Party
- Beginning of Leaf Season 2017
- City Commission Work Session October 10, 2017