2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
Monday February 12, 2018 3:38 PM
Owensboro Parks & Recreation guarantees that our campers will experience 5 days of unforgettable fun, excitement and new experiences. Spring Break Day Camp is the only traditional day camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) in Owensboro. Your child will leave this camp ready to come back for Summer Day Camp!
The camp will take place, April 2-6. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ages range from 5-13. Breakfast and two snacks will be provided, but your child will need to bring a sack lunch each day.
For the full week, the camp will cost $72 per child or $62 for 3 days or less and a yearly registration fee of $35 which is non-refundable. The registration fee is good for all camps taking place in 2018. The registration deadline is March 23. Don’t delay, there are a limited number of spots available and we do fill up.
At the time of registration, all camp forms, current immunization form, registration fee and weekly fee is due. For more information, call Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org to print out the registration forms.
Other Recent News
- Media Release - Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting