2015 Mayor's Gala
Tuesday March 3, 2015 8:31 AM
March 3, 2015
For more information, contact Tim Ross, Public Events Director at 270-687-8350.
2015 MAYOR’S GALA
The City of Owensboro is pleased to announce the 2015 Mayor’s Gala “An Evening with Vince Gill and The Time Jumpers” presented by Gulfstream Commercial Services and Envision Contractors on Friday, April 17, 2015.
Following the Owensboro Convention Center Grand Opening Gala in early 2014 there was interest in continuing the tradition of a formal Gala event. The City of Owensboro and Gulfstream Commercial Services and Envision Contractors have partnered to bring a special night showcasing 20-time Grammy winner, two-time CMA Entertainer of the year and Country Music Hall of Famer, Vince Gill to benefit the International Bluegrass Music Museum.
Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and guests will enjoy ample time to mingle with close friends and business associates while enjoying fine food from more than 14 themed food stations and cash bars throughout the lobby and exhibit hall of the center prior to the start of the show at 8:00 p.m. Seating is limited and tickets are just $75 per person for the evening. A limited number of VIP tables are still available for $1,500. Please visit www.owensboro.org/mayorsgala for information regarding ticket sales.
Check out the new City of Owensboro website at www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons