2015 Mayor's Gala
Tuesday March 3, 2015 8:31 AM
March 3, 2015
For more information, contact Tim Ross, Public Events Director at 270-687-8350.
2015 MAYOR’S GALA
The City of Owensboro is pleased to announce the 2015 Mayor’s Gala “An Evening with Vince Gill and The Time Jumpers” presented by Gulfstream Commercial Services and Envision Contractors on Friday, April 17, 2015.
Following the Owensboro Convention Center Grand Opening Gala in early 2014 there was interest in continuing the tradition of a formal Gala event. The City of Owensboro and Gulfstream Commercial Services and Envision Contractors have partnered to bring a special night showcasing 20-time Grammy winner, two-time CMA Entertainer of the year and Country Music Hall of Famer, Vince Gill to benefit the International Bluegrass Music Museum.
Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and guests will enjoy ample time to mingle with close friends and business associates while enjoying fine food from more than 14 themed food stations and cash bars throughout the lobby and exhibit hall of the center prior to the start of the show at 8:00 p.m. Seating is limited and tickets are just $75 per person for the evening. A limited number of VIP tables are still available for $1,500. Please visit www.owensboro.org/mayorsgala for information regarding ticket sales.
Check out the new City of Owensboro website at www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE