Friday June 8, 2018 3:58 PM
June 8, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Monday, June 11th, A&K Construction will be closing 3rd Street from Cedar Street to St. Elizabeth Street for construction on the parking garage. This closure is expected to last through Friday, June 22nd pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Tuesday, June 12th, a contractor for OMU will be closing the westbound lane of Tamarack Road from Frederica Street to Griffith Avenue. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, June 14th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - West 10th Street
- Street Closure - 7th Street
- Street Closing - St. Ann Street
- Memorial Day Schedule
- City Commission Meeting May 21, 2019
- Cravens Pool - Parent/Tot Water Play Open Swim
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Summer Public Skating Sessions
- Ben Hawes Family Day – Par 3
- Family Nights at Combest Pool
- Street Closure - Martin Luther King Jr. Loop East