Friday June 8, 2018 3:58 PM
June 8, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, June 11th, A&K Construction will be closing 3rd Street from Cedar Street to St. Elizabeth Street for construction on the parking garage. This closure is expected to last through Friday, June 22nd pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Tuesday, June 12th, a contractor for OMU will be closing the westbound lane of Tamarack Road from Frederica Street to Griffith Avenue. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, June 14th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Media Release - Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting