Street Closure - West 12th Street
Monday May 13, 2019 11:34 AM
May 13, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – WEST 12th STREET
Starting Wednesday, May 15th, West 12th Street will be closed from Cedar Street to Locust Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately one week, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Nicholas Dr. & Back Square Dr.
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - May 27, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups Resume 6/6/20
- Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updated Reopening of Parks Amenities
- Lane Closures- Breckenridge St. & Parrish Ave.
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancellation
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled