Street Closure - Ridgewood Street
Wednesday January 2, 2019 2:50 PM
January 2, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – RIDGEWOOD STREET
Starting Monday, January 7th, Ridgewood Street will be closed from Carter Road to Dalton Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately one week, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Local traffic will be allowed to pass. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Change
- Street Closure - W. 7th Street
- Street Closure - Center Street
- Street Closure - W. 10th St.
- 2019 Shelter Reservations
- 2019 Fall Break Camp
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting August 20, 2019
- 2019 Edge Ice Center Birthday Parties
- City of Owensboro Announces the Retirement of Fire Chief Steve Mitchell