Street Closure - Maple Avenue
Tuesday June 25, 2019 2:14 PM
June 25, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – MAPLE AVENUE
Starting Thursday, June 27th, Maple Avenue will be closed from Locust Street to Cedar Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Monday, July 1st, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Ben Hawes Family Day- Par 3
- 2019 Fall Adult Volleyball League
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Dugan Best Public Meeting 7/22/19
- 2019 Gone to the Dogs
- Storm Water Quality Advisory Committee Meeting 7/24/19
- 2019 Grease Skate Party at the Edge Ice Center
- Grease Skate Party - Edge Ice Center
- 2019 Dugan Best Rental Information
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting