Street Closure - Maple Avenue
Tuesday June 25, 2019 2:14 PM
June 25, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – MAPLE AVENUE
Starting Thursday, June 27th, Maple Avenue will be closed from Locust Street to Cedar Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Monday, July 1st, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Employees' Pension Fund (Closed) Special Called Meeting - 11/20/19
- Police & Firefighters' Retirement (Closed) Fund Meeting - 11/20/19
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Storybook Walk at Moreland Park
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting November 19, 2019
- City of Owensboro - 2019 Christmas Card on Sale
- Retirement Reception Honoring Chief Mitchell/Swearing in Ceremony Chief Howard
- City Commission Work Session - November 12, 2019
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled