Street Closure - Jackson Street
Friday October 5, 2018 2:17 PM
October 5, 2018
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – JACKSON STREET
Starting Monday, October 8th, RWRA crews will have Jackson Street closed from E. 14th Street to E. 15th Street, for sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, October 12th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting
- 2019 Shelter Reservations
- 2019 Edge Ice Center B-Day Parties
- 2019 Smothers Park Reservations
- Dump the Pump Day - June 20, 2019
- Street Closure - Hill Avenue
- Street Closure - Veterans Boulevard
- Owensboro City Commission Special Called Meeting - June 11, 2019
- 2019 Swimm Lessons- Session II
- 2019 Aquasize Session 2