Street Closure - Jackson Street
Friday October 5, 2018 2:17 PM
October 5, 2018
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – JACKSON STREET
Starting Monday, October 8th, RWRA crews will have Jackson Street closed from E. 14th Street to E. 15th Street, for sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, October 12th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting - 2/19/19
- World Champion Joey Chestnut returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Street Closure - 2nd Street
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups
- City Commission Special Called Meeting February 12, 2019
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – Summer Day Camp
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro Air Show Returning September 13-15, 2019
- Street Light Replacement to Start Tomorrow
- Popular Annual Financial Report Available