Street Closure - Carter Road
Monday October 14, 2019 1:40 PM
October 14, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – CARTER ROAD
Beginning Wednesday, October 16th, Carter Road will be closed at Fenmore Street for an OMU pole replacement project. This closure is expected to last through Sunday, October 20th, pending no delays or inclement weather. The closure will begin at 7:00 a.m. and will re-open at the end of each workday. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Retirement Reception Honoring Chief Mitchell/Swearing in Ceremony Chief Howard
- City Commission Work Session - November 12, 2019
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- City Commission Meeting November 5, 2019
- Temporary Tree Limb Collection
- Lane Closure - Booth Avenue
- Community Tree Planting Day at Kendall Perkins Park
- Neighborhood Alliance November Meeting Schedule
- Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting
- Street Closures - E. 19th St, Frayser Ave, and Lock Ave