Wednesday September 13, 2017 12:03 PM
September 13, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Thursday, September 14th, both lanes at 930 Wesleyan Park Drive will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, September 20th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro
- Street Closures