Wednesday September 13, 2017 12:03 PM
September 13, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Thursday, September 14th, both lanes at 930 Wesleyan Park Drive will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, September 20th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Downtown Holiday Stroll Back for Another Year
- City Commission Meeting November 21, 2017
- Edge Ice Center's - Skate with Santa
- Owensboro Parks & Recreation - Thanksgiving Facility Closings
- Holiday in the Park
- City Employees' Pension Fund Special Called Meeting
- City Government Offices Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Thanksgiving Hours of Operation
- Parking Committee Meeting Notice - November 16, 2017
- Police & Firefighters' Retirement (closed) Fund Meeting