Wednesday September 13, 2017 12:03 PM
September 13, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Thursday, September 14th, both lanes at 930 Wesleyan Park Drive will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, September 20th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Fall T-Ball League Registration - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
- Edge Ice Center-Learn-to-Skate Program - July 2018
- Owensboro Special Events Committee Meeting - July 2
- Miss Budweiser Hydroplane to Make Appearance in Owensboro
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- Owensboro-Daviess County Women's Golf Association
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course