Revised Date - Lane Closure - 4th Street
Friday February 19, 2021 1:39 PM
February 19, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
LANE CLOSURE – FOURTH STREET
Beginning Monday, February 22, contractors for Atmos Energy will close one straight lane and the right turn lane on Fourth Street at Frederica Street for utility repairs. Traffic will transition into one east bound lane and be permitted to turn onto north bound Frederica Street or go straight. The right turn movement to south bound Frederica Street will be closed and a detour will be provided. This closure is expected to last through Friday, February 26, pending no delays or inclement weather. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2021 Owensboro Parks – Intermittent Positions
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center Hosts 2021 KY High School Hockey League State Tournament
- Junior Golf Camp
- Community Development Action Plan Public Hearing
- Indoor Pickleball at Dugan Best
- Spring - Owensboro Junior Golf League – Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Revised Date - Lane Closure - 4th Street
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meeting February 16, 2021