Mayor Announces Nate Pagan as City Manager
Thursday June 7, 2018 5:49 PM
June 7, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
MAYOR ANNOUNCES NATE PAGAN AS CITY MANAGER
Mayor Tom Watson and the Board of Commissioners announced that they have selected Nate Pagan as the next City Manager for the City of Owensboro.
Pagan holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Murray State University and a master’s degree in public administration from University of Nebraska-Omaha. Pagan worked as the City Administrator for the City of Hopkinsville prior to becoming the City of Owensboro Assistant City Manager in March.
“From a very strong field of candidates, Nate exhibited all the skills needed to run this vibrant city for many years to come. We are very happy to have an Owensboro native take on this role to lead his hometown,” Mayor Watson said.
Pagan’s appointment will be voted on at the next commission meeting.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Media Release - Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting