Mayor Announces Nate Pagan as City Manager
Thursday June 7, 2018 5:49 PM
June 7, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAYOR ANNOUNCES NATE PAGAN AS CITY MANAGER
Mayor Tom Watson and the Board of Commissioners announced that they have selected Nate Pagan as the next City Manager for the City of Owensboro.
Pagan holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Murray State University and a master’s degree in public administration from University of Nebraska-Omaha. Pagan worked as the City Administrator for the City of Hopkinsville prior to becoming the City of Owensboro Assistant City Manager in March.
“From a very strong field of candidates, Nate exhibited all the skills needed to run this vibrant city for many years to come. We are very happy to have an Owensboro native take on this role to lead his hometown,” Mayor Watson said.
Pagan’s appointment will be voted on at the next commission meeting.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Upcoming Closure
- Second Street Lane Closure
- OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE CHAIRPERSONS MEETING - CANCELLED
- City Commission Work Session
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting
- Temporary Closure of West Trail on the Greenbelt
- Street Closure - Mayfair Avenue
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting August 7, 2018
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Come Play at Ben Hawes or Hillcrest Golf Courses