Intersection Closure - West 9th Street
Wednesday October 2, 2019 10:40 AM
October 2, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERSECTION CLOSURE – WEST NINTH STREET
Beginning today, October 2nd, the intersection of West Ninth Street and Hickman Avenue will be closed for OMU repairs. This closure is expected to last one day pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Retirement Reception Honoring Chief Mitchell/Swearing in Ceremony Chief Howard
- City Commission Work Session - November 12, 2019
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- City Commission Meeting November 5, 2019
- Temporary Tree Limb Collection
- Lane Closure - Booth Avenue
- Community Tree Planting Day at Kendall Perkins Park
- Neighborhood Alliance November Meeting Schedule
- Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting
- Street Closures - E. 19th St, Frayser Ave, and Lock Ave