Harbor Road Closure
Thursday September 7, 2017 2:05 PM
August 25, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
HARBOR ROAD CLOSURE
Starting Monday, August 28th, a contractor for CSX will close Harbor Road at the railroad track to replace the railroad crossing. This closure is expected to be completed by Friday, September 15th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center - September 29 Special Skating Session
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on September 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
- West 4th Street Lane Closure
- Owensboro Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- Street Closure
- 2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do Classes
- 2017 Fall Break, Holiday Break and Snow Day Camps' Registration
- Edge Ice Center - Birthday Party Packages
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Rental Areas