City Property Tax Bills
Wednesday September 25, 2019 11:55 AM
September 25, 2019
For information, contact the City of Owensboro Tax Department at 270-687-8537.
CITY OF OWENSBORO PROPERTY TAX BILLS
City Property Tax bills have been mailed and are due November 1st. Bills can be paid via cash, check or credit card at City Hall, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. City Hall will be closed November 28th and 29th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Reminder: Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday closure, the last day to walk-in or call City Hall to pay your property tax bill without penalty or interest will be Wednesday, November 27th by 5:00 p.m. Payments via credit card can also be made online at the City’s website: www.owensboro.org. Credit card payments are subject to a 2.5% processing fee. Penalty and interest will be added December 1st to any bills unpaid.
If you did not receive your bill or have questions concerning your bill, call (270) 687-8537.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Rental Areas
- 2021 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Street Light Replacement - Frederica Street
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro SIster Cities and Regions Special Called Board Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meeting January 19, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Schedule
- 2021 T-Ball Registration
- 2021 SPRING ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUE
- 2021 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations