City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
Monday June 11, 2018 3:38 PM
June 11, 2018
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS
June 12, 2018 - 4:00 P.M. & 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regularly scheduled 12:00 p.m. work session for June 12, 2018 for the Owensboro Board of Commissioners has been cancelled.
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting at 4:00 p.m., on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to conduct a Public Hearing on the City of Owensboro’s proposed annual budget for 2018-19, the use of the Municipal Road Aid Fund $1,144,981 and the use of the Local Government Economic Assistance Fund $50,000, as contained in the General Fund. Any person(s) or organization(s) that cannot attend the public hearing may submit written comments.
Following the Public Hearing, the Board of Commissioners will convene at 5:00 p.m. to conduct a Special Called Meeting to consider minutes and to consider ordinances – first and second readings – full agendas are attached and posted at www.owensboro.org in accordance with KRS 61.823.
Other Recent News
- Upcoming Closure
- Second Street Lane Closure
- OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE CHAIRPERSONS MEETING - CANCELLED
- City Commission Work Session
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting
- Temporary Closure of West Trail on the Greenbelt
- Street Closure - Mayfair Avenue
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting August 7, 2018
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Come Play at Ben Hawes or Hillcrest Golf Courses