City Commission Special Called Meeting August 13, 2019
Monday August 12, 2019 10:49 AM
August 12, 2019
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at 270-687-8552 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
August 13, 2019 – 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners regularly scheduled Work Session for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 has been cancelled and rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 12:00 p.m., in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to receive updates on Property Maintenance, OBKY Budget Report, the project list and consider a Closed Session under KRS61.810(1)(c) to discuss proposed or pending litigation. The full agenda is attached and posted at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Hall Street & W. 8th Street
- Blue Angels Returning to the Owensboro Air Show August 13-15, 2021
- 2020 Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting Schedule
- City Commission Special Called Meeting December 9
- Santa Claus is Coming to OTS 12/20/19
- City Commission Work Session December 10, 2019
- 2020 Meeting Schedule - Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions
- Audubon-Bon Harbor Special Called Meeting 12/4/19
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- OTS 12 Days of Christmas 2019