Adkisson Greenbelt Closures
Friday October 16, 2020 11:14 AM
October 16, 2020
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADKISSON GREENBELT CLOSURES
Beginning Monday, October 19, two sections of the Adkisson Greenbelt will be closed as part of the Regional Water Resource Agency (RWRA) reconstruction project.
The Greenbelt will be closed from the Jack C. Fisher Park entrance on West 5th Street Road to Parrish Avenue. This closure is expected to last through November 16, pending no delays or inclement weather.
The trail adjacent to Good Shepherd Church on Bittel Road will be closed for approximately four (4) days, pending no delays or inclement weather.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - 25th Street
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- November Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting Cancelled
- November Neighborhood Alliance Meetings
- City Commission Meeting Cancelled - November 3, 2020
- Public Works Declares War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Special Called October Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meeting October 20, 2020
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled October 21, 2020
- Adkisson Greenbelt Closures